Monday, May 10, 2010

How am I doing.. hah!

Monday, May 10, 2010
There are quite many things happened recently. Well, that statement is always true. The thing that make it different is when you get involve with them. Hah!

Chronologically, i had my final exams, then 4 months of holiday follows which contains a lot of other stuff.

A little bit of comment about the exam. I would say it was like a common nightmare. Apparently Shahronizam of 5 months ago saved me. I feel some kind of failure, but at the same time satisfied. Failure because, my study strategy wasn't much of help, and satisfied because, somehow I manage to follow my own strategy. AHAH! I wonder if they cancel out each other. XD
I guess I have to email an apology letter soon.
Effectively, one of my Project Hatachi resolution failed because of that. HOWEVER, that's not the end. It is just the beginning. Just like npc in many games has said, "knowing your weakness is knowing your strength". Currently devising my plan for next term.


Then, apparently, my housemate, Sadid bought a PS3. I'm glad++. Haha. The pros n cons of him buying it is more balanced than me buying it, hence solving a few dilemma I had in my mind.


Then,  I bought a set of Bose Companion 2 speaker. Honestly speaking, it is the sweetest 2.0 speaker I ever hear in my life. Hearing music never felt such fuwafuwa as that before. Worth every cent of my money spent for it.

Then,... I went to Emaan Award. To my senior, Bebee and Ariff, thank you very much. Only Allah knows best how much you two inspired me. anatatachi no egao... zettai ni itsumo oboeteru! hontou ni arigatou! mata shourai!! \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

Then, I discovered Nanami Madobe for Windows 7. Voiced by a legendary seiyuu. Thumbs up for Microsoft Japan!

Then I went to 2 BBQ events. Eaten lots of carbon. Haha! I was thinking,... some snacks are offered in BBQ flavour. What do they mean??? BBQ has specific flavour??

Then, I manage to sleep early 7 days straight. -v-

Then, thanks to Arizan Nurhizman, I rediscovered a skill I thought lost in After Effect CS3. 


Tomorrow, next term's first class starts!
Eventhough they said that I only have to pass the course, I won't slack off. It has been a while inappropriate wavelength of light fly with me. I am going to aim for a wider range of visible light. Definitely!

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket