Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Talking about quantum...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Since I was just a small kid, I was fascinated by a lot of 'high-tech' word such as synchro, fusion, velocity, and so on. And today, like a dream come true, my Chemistry class started the topic of Quantum number. "Quantum of photons", haha. Well... pretty much exciting of course. It has something to do with Erwin Schrodinger's atomic model that oppose Bohr's theory.

And something that comes to my mind during the class, almost everything that I learned about atom during high school seems to be 'made-for-easy-understanding'. It is not the real thing in life. An example would be the movement of electron in an atom. They don't have fixed path like I've seen in the previous textbook. In fact, there are the Uncertainty Principle regarding that matters. Well, I will need to do a research on my own about this. It is indeed interesting ^^.

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket