Monday, June 27, 2011

Another cloudy day - mood swing

Monday, June 27, 2011
Today I wake up finding myself alone at home, without tv, food, water , and bright sunshine.

Well, of course I could turn on the tv if I want to, or.. I could go to the kitchen to eat stuffs, or I can just go outside to enjoy the view.

But I think I like it inside the house. It feels soo quiet that I can recognize all sources of sound wave that reached my ears. At least that's what I thought.
Maybe I should've mentioned that I live in a moderately busy town, Matang Jaya.

Combining the 2 factors above, results in a magnificent observation of my surrounding.

I can somehow feel a stressed woman driving a car on nearby road heading to school getting her child.
I can somehow feel a satisfied mechanic downstair who managed to start the engine of his client.
I can somehow feel how birds can chirp all-out with every person nearby ignoring them.
I can somehow feel a truck owner finally reached his destination, then looking for his customer.
And many more.

-------------------------

It is not in my interest to talk about something out of the blue. Here is my reason.
A while back, I talked about how similar life is to RPG, and how everyone other than me is no different than NPCs.
Well, I must admit though, these 'NPCs' are amazing. They accomplish their own work. They work independently or dependently with other 'NPCs'.

Unlike NPCs in RPGs, there is one special attribute in the people around me.
They live their life like me. A dynamic life, full of objectives and emotions.


Hrmm... so I don't know how to end this post.
I just hope that they all do the very best in their life, and for specific case, as a community that lives in Malaysia, will continue to help each other. ^^

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket