Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another cloudy day - I miss recording videos

Thursday, June 23, 2011
i have been in Kuching for a month now.
So far, the town is very lively with events, not to mention the illegal ones. Haha.

That aside, I'm pissed of with my decision back before my departure from Canada to just forget buying a GoPro camera.

I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT!!

Now I'm left in Kuching, with probably many more events to come, but without any equipment to record the events.
I'm sad...

If there is a cat without nails, that cat is analogous to me.
If there is a car without taillights, that car is analogous to me.

OMG it rhymes!

Oh well, might be good as well to just take as many pictures as I can. *sigh*

[p/s: I believe today is the first day of summer at north America =)]

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket