Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shahro for Dummies

Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Well, I think most of us have read 'for Dummies' series book. If I'm not mistaken, the first one I read was 'Computer For Dummies'. I borrowed it from a local library back then. Well, at that time, seeing a lot of other titles with the same cover, I'm quite fascinated with the fact that this kind of book has been published globally, and very well known. The book itself is very interactive that suites its claim, 'For Dummies'. I wonder why I post about this to begin with. LoLz....
wait a second, lemme recall...

tick

tock

tick

tock

Oh Yes! LoLZ....
Its not something really important. Just earlier, I found a website to generate a 'For Dummies' book cover. So I made one for myself.

Opps, something is wrong there. It should be 'NO other site describes' & '...a few HTML pages'. Aha, I made it in hurry anyway.(the best common excuse) Ah nvm. The generator can be reached here.

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket