Monday, June 18, 2012

Another day of Spring - going back home this week

Monday, June 18, 2012
Hi ya.. uhh... hrmmm... hei!

This academic year could have been the worst so far for me. Soo many thing that I have to catch up in the last minutes. I personally think that I have come to a point where I don't know where is the boundary of the thing that I should learn for the course. The course subjects have become so sparse to the extent that even my textbook have to point out different textbook for "further read" on the subject matter.

Anyway, those misery is over for now. Well, maybe it is not a total misery, because there was fun as well.

In a couple of days, I will head back to my hometown just to see what's going on there. Hahah. I will definitely be lying if I say that I don't miss home. It's about time to refresh my tastebuds with "real" Malaysian food. Fwa ha ha.

And then, what will I do? Hrmm. I am going to improvise most of the stuff, but here's what I have in mind right now.

Do some sort of part time job (other than internship stuff).

Beat my mom's cooking. This time, I will definitely do it! Yea!

I want to expose my siblings to the library. I want to make it something routine for them. I admit I was not so much a library person, but that maybe because I wasn't that much exposed when I was little. So, I want to create a change in the way my family live once in a while. I mean, why not, right?

I want to renovate my mom's house at Malihah, as well as at my kampung. One may call it the "moonCube Expansion plan," haha!

Play with my camera and go outside Kuching. Maybe my kampung or anywhere else. I mean, I have been taking a lot of videos in Canada, so why not in Malaysia, right? Heheh.

Oh yes, that said, I am thinking of reviving my "boomdeyada" project when I go to Malaysia this time and this time, I am going to take the role of directing the footage. I have learned quite a bit from here and there and my little experience handling a camera. I hope this 2 months break will be filled with much productivity, yea!

Then,.. then.... nah, I will leave the rest for further "improvising". Basically, I simply want to stay close with my family as much as possible.

=). Jya!

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket