Saturday, July 23, 2011

Another cloudy day - Mental preparation

Saturday, July 23, 2011
It has been 3 months since spring summer holiday started.

At first, I was worried that I will waste the long holiday with useless activities. However, alhamdulillah, at home, I can always find the needs of doing some meaningful stuff. So far, yeap, I am satisfied.  Not to mention that I can unleash my driving powaaa!!

As a side note, automatic trans. > manual trans. I want to enjoy the ride, not the sound of my engine -_-.

It appears that the last month of holiday will coincide with the month of Ramadhan. I am wishing that the month will help me further in preparing me for another 2 years of journey oversea. To be specific, I need to ensure that I am secured physically, and mentally.

Physically as in health obviously, and mentally as in to have the will-power to keep working. Insyaallah.

As for my dilemma of whether I should celebrate Eid Fitr here in Kuching, yes, I think I would. Thanks to those who put weight on that decision.


So... yeah, later.

(p/s: I am currently playing Steins;Gate visual novel for PC. It is in Japanese language, but I manage to find an active translator(ITH, Atlas, TA) to help me translate while reading. Anyone has any info on it, or is interested can drop me a message =D)

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket