Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another cloudy day: Got an Int. Driving License!

Saturday, August 27, 2011
With 3-4 days towards Eid Fitr, everyone seems to be rushing like there's no tomorrow.

Today I supposed to help my parent looking for stuff to decorate my house with, but I took the day off. Anyway, no one's at home when I woke up, so I feel lonely, hence I thought about updating my blog. Haha.

Okay. So What happened recently?

Yesterday,... I went to JPJ to get my international license.


There were not many people at JPJ yesterday.

It didn't took long before it was my turn. I guess people are busy preparing for raya instead huh.

And soon after that, I get my own International Driving License! Yeaaaayyyy!!
The driving license, full with stamps and signatures
The sad part is it costs RM150.
Additionally, since my normal driving license is also expiring, they need to renew it first, adding rm30 to the total.
So, there, RM180 flew.


To be honest, I have little interest to drive oversea. I just want to be able to drive legally when I am needed to.
Of course, I do want to try driving from the left seat, but that's all it gets. No more than that. Haha.

p/s: Hrmmm...  I think I saw a picture of Canadian friend with a Lamborghini on facebook the other day.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. **drool**

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket