Sunday, November 30, 2008

Linked =D

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally, they are all interconnected =D=D=D=D. OK, that's another story lol... I better keep it to myself XD.

Well, for my end-of-the-year holiday, I've got a few things on mind.. for me and for my laptop =D



Me---

Do a quick survey and get my hand on better battery for my laptop... at Jalan Imbi

Get Kanon 06, Air, and MSLN A's at The Summit

Find suitable place to do my 10 hours community service...at hometown if possible =D

Find Nazri for his copy of my FSN =D... if it still exists ><

Find Jong to pass him my Spore... if possible

I want to redesign my room at Taman Malihah =D. I'll have a briefing on this later ;D. Let the Mooncube be a reality!

Find some ebooks or tutorial about XdXbX XftXr XffXct CS3 and learn =D. Of course, for that I also need to...

Grab myself a better replacement for my dead Cybershot T_T... which then reasonably allow me to...

Rebuild my destroyed Greenscreen.... pif... and...

Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttt =D...and

Edddddiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt............... and

Post them somewhere. LoL. Ahaha.

(anymore? Tell me, so that I'll add them here)




Laptop---
(yeah, it has its own role!)

Download Clannad 01-23 + 24 from SS-Eclipse

Download Lucky Star 01-24 from a.f.k

Download Clannad AS 01-current from SS-Eclipse

Download Soul Eater 32-current from Tadashi
[Update 011208: I just received news that Tadashi will stop subbing Soul Eater due to licensing by FUNimation. Daxn!!! I've wasted my time dling 9.45Gb of earlier episodes...]


(p/s: Ah! Maybe it is a good idea to temporarily upgrade my internet package just for the holiday =D)
(p/s2: Where can I get the money for all those stuff I mentioned? = =)
(p/s3:
To My Friends esp. X-Gen-
If possible, help me to include some outdoor activities =D.. for example...
"Cari tempat main captain ball sama2 lagi ke...."... You all know what I mean =D
I doubt if there is any more chance in the future... sob...
I dont mind spending hundreds for that ..really....
)

1 responses:

Nizam said...

bgs bgs bgs...

 
◄Design by Pocket