Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I should have known

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"If your local IP address is returned as 169.254.y.z with a subnet mask of 255.255.0.0, the IP address was assigned by the Automatic Private IP Addressing (APIPA) feature of Windows XP Professional. This assignment means that TCP/IP is configured for automatic configuration, that no DHCP server was found, and that no alternative configuration is specified. This configuration has no default gateway for the interface."

.
.
.

That explains it =D


(p/s: I'm the freelance programmer of the future! Yeah!)
(p/s2: This few weeks, I have consumed an extraordinarily insane quantity of caffeine. So, just like how our body have 'oxygen debt' after running, I need some time to purify my veins from the stupid compounds.)
(p/s3: Nah... JK, ignore the p/s2,... I lied...)
(p/s4: I think I got drugged by the story of Alice's Adventure in Wonderland... really. For the past few weeks, the word 'DISORDER' always floats in my mind. Today I unleashed everything in the form of the friggin' assignment. Next two days I'll present my novel to the class. THEN I'LL CLOSE THE CASE. NO MORE ALICE! I'M DONE!)
(p/s5: Ah! I misused my "p/s" corner... disorder disorder disorder... sigh)
(p/s6: hotel626.com... I recommend it very very much. If you think you are a girl, then go to the site, register, and play! If you are a boy, go there, register, and scream as much as you like!)
(p/s7: So far I have never had my haircut at anywhere in Peninsular Malaysia yet... I don't know any suitable place... HELP!)

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket