Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another day of winter: Battery

Thursday, December 1, 2011
Hahah.

The other day, I was watching an episode of Type-Moon's Carnival Phantasm when a character from that episode mentions about "Enerloop" batteries.


Honestly, that was the first time I heard about that brand.

Anyway, time goes by, and a friend of mine recently ordered a set of batteries online.
And to my surprise, he ordered Eneloop batteries!!... Oh! The brand actually does EXIST, so I said with excitement. (with a minor difference, i.e the spelling is different compared to the one in anime: Enerloop vs Eneloop.)

Since I am also coincidentally in need of rechargeable batteries to power my noise cancelling headphones, I told myself... Why not? Moreover, I heard that these batteries last substantially longer than conventional rechargeable batteries.

Long story short, two days ago I went online and bought a set of Eneloop batteries with chargers for CAD 29.

Today, this came to my door... =D

8x AA + 4x AAA + 1 Charger for CAD29.
Woot woot woot!!

1 responses:

Xury said...

that's a lot of batteries for noise cancelling headphone.

 
◄Design by Pocket