Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another day of winter

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Phew.

Outside, the nature seems struggling keep itself warm. So far, not a week has passed with a steady temperature. I'm not in a position to complain though. I like it that way. Everyday the road to school is different. One day, it feel rocky, another day it could be slushy, some other days it could be icy, some other days it is muddy. Well, that is winter for you.

Now, 10pm, sitting in the university cafeteria-like building (it's called CAB) wondering what is the plan for tomorrow and the consequent days. I'll have my first midterm of the semester in 4 days. I wonder if I studied enough.

Alhamdulillah, so far I'm still keeping my first-day-of-the-term momentum. I hope I'll continue to do so.

Academic aside, I will probably fly back home in a couple of month. Haven't done any booking yet, since the flight fare is still beyond acceptable price. Right now, the big issue is... what should I do at home?
I don't want my 2 month in Malaysia to wrap-up with me playing ps3 most of the time. Oh yeah, btw, I'm getting a ps3. RPG ftw!

Guess that's all. I'll also update my 2011 resolution very soon.

All the best~(to myself obviously)

[p/s: Click publish post. Pack items. Walk to Tim Hortons (  ̄ー) ]

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket