Friday, January 7, 2011

Back!

Friday, January 7, 2011
Hello blogger. It has been a while since my last post.
What happened was I was trying to focus more on my studies. I eliminated a few online activities and ended up including blogging as well.

Fall 2010 term has passed. There are a total of 5 more terms to go. The next one, Winter 2011, will start just next week. I'm not sure if I did well or not. I hope I did. Relatively I have put more work in my studies throughout the term.
Homeworks never fail to be sux, but promising to aid understanding as always.
The best part is surely working with foreign student(or me as foreign student working with local students you could say ;D) in group projects and labs. In Mec E we have been taught to expect different type of people in a group and ways to work with them. I must say, it works! The idea of group as a separate entity than the individuals who make up the group is very interesting. You could have the person you hate the most in the group, but still be an efficient group. Might post up something on that later.

However, I doubt the final exams did me much good. One of the courses, statics should be the subject I'm ace on but the its exam was consecutively held after another exam. It was really tiring, so I don't think I gave my best on that. :(
The reexamination procedure on Academic Calendar doesn't seems to allow my conditions though. I guess I will have to check it out with the people in charge in person.

I believe these are BIG hints that Mara will contact me again soon =_=.
Ya Allah please help me go through this with peace.

Right now I'm thinking the course of action I should take. The nonconsecutive classes is good, however the cons is there as well. Yeap! The 8am is an obvious obstacle especially during Winter months. My inspiration right now: comparing to the people, lecturers, and a few local friends who have to wake up at 5am and commute a longer distance than I do, I am an absolute jerk to complain. Haha.

That's all about school I guess.

Then,.... continued in next post with different title. =D

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket