Friday, November 13, 2009

Late for class

Friday, November 13, 2009
As the title said... today I had to rush to the my first class of the day. Ahaha... past 2 days were holidays, so I carried the 'oversleep' XD... not to mention I missed fajr as well -.-... wry... wry... dam wried

But one thing suddenly come across my mind...

Why in the world that... whenever I oversleep,... it has to be 15 minutes late???
Yea, the same thing happened before...... Its like... de ja vu in application every time.

Why can't I.... be waken up late say for example... ON the time the class start for ONCE???

But still, thankfully, I never yet so far missed any class due to oversleep =D... Perhaps this has something to do with Dualism as talked by Rene Descartes which says that mind and body are two different entities... and in my case... my mind was well enough to know my schedule even when I'm sleeping.... Ahaha... Ah well... I don't trust these guys that much just because their name appear in the book... but you know~ marks are marks...
Oh crap~

Then.... I also notice that.... ahaha.. as I previously noticed =D... that my alarm clock become more ineffective as I set multiple time set to wake me up....
I getting more dependent on a feeling of "I can turn this off for now and take a little short nap... and it won't be a problem since it'll sounds again."
... and the consequences... should be well known already =D...

The smell of food coming from kitchen is getting stronger... ahaha. My roomate seems to trying a new recipe I think..... OK... I'll leave this for now...

Matta ne~

[ps: money shortage~....]

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket