Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another day of Summer - Preparation

Tuesday, August 14, 2012
In about a week or so, people are going to celebrate Eid El Fitr. The road nearby my home is already frequently congested especially during weekends.

While everyone seems to be at it, I personally am trying to keep away from all those commotion.
I don't know, I find it hard to fit myself into the energetic environment with people talking here and there, making choices and stuff. Stress-ss! When I see those people bargaining, or choosing design for their baju melayu, there seems to be a strong white light emitting from their body, full with energy. In that situation, I will immediately find a place with no one a round, or in extreme situation, find a wall to lean on. Like a bat? Yeah, probably like a bat.

During this kind of time, especially with two weeks left before my holiday at Malaysia ends, I rather go to a quiet place, look at the sky, and sing a song to myself. REALLY!
Also... the idea of decorating my house, only to have those removed at a later date was a little bit, ... demotivating.
Am I looking at things the wrong way? Probably.

(I must get myself into the mood of an enthusiastic final year student.)

---------------------

I am glad that I went home for this holiday. I think of it as calming and refreshing my nearly-depleted soul before going all-out on the next war.

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going."

So, I would like to dedicate this music to myself, with the message, Work Hard! Don't give up, the future me!!


I compiled this music earlier using Adobe Audition. I used various tracks from a game. I think it fits the state of my mind that I am having right now ^^: a soulful preparation.




0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket