Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another day of autumn: No skip class... yet ^^

Wednesday, October 19, 2011
I'm proud to announce that I haven't skipped any class yet for the semester.

(No oversleep etc, a problem since my first year)

This is only a personal achievement. I'm not saying that skipping class is totally disastrous. In fact, most people in my class sometimes HAVE to skip certain class to attend job interviews. Every morning I can see a couple of people smartly wearing coat in class, trying to look professional.

Even the instructor mentioned that every student is responsible to cover the material discussed in class themselves. So, basically, most of the effort is done by the students. Attending class would be just more helpful and it avoids the frustration of tracing back in-class notes from peers.

Yeah, so I hope this routine will be retained for the rest of the semester.
i.e.
EVERYDAY, WAKE UP SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 7-7:30AM, AND REACH CLASS BEFORE 8AM.

My new friend. lol

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket