Sunday, October 25, 2009

Afterexam tea-time

Sunday, October 25, 2009
3 exams over... and 2 more to go....

So far... its pathetic...

I love to say that the exam questions are pathetic.... but I can't because they aren't...
Its me who is...

I hate it... but I can't help it now. It seems that I've got some marks need to be recovered in the future... luckily they ARE in the range of 'recoverable marks'.

I wonder what else is wrong... I've even sacrificed a few hobbies... my scheduling is also getting better...

.. and even thought of deleting my internet social networks accounts. (which I won't... for now)

Aniway, now I want to finish up my caffeine effect, so, here is something that doesn't worth reading.

(but there is a few pikchas of us after the exam below)


----------------------------------------

-I heard from some seniors back then about this thing called 'momentum to study' which usually not enough in the early year. I hate that theory. Truely hate it... Why people have to admit something like that? For me, the subjects that I'm learning now is all what I'm looking for...

-Then I also heard people back then says that we tend to forget more as we get older. Crap... I'm not old yet...

-My psycho prof told us that we tend to remember things with more cues around us... Ahaha... not sure about that... i rarely do exam at the same place I studied. Oh! except during primary school, which I didn't care studying at home at all, so studied at class, and since the class is also the exam hall, I did my exam there. Primary school... nah, invalid, too far back.

Okay... so I have eliminated those 3 excuses.... anything else for me to reflect?

-Sleep late at night... nope. It doesn't affect me in the day so far... And I only sleep late if I got some work to be done. Eh, isn't that not okay? ~

... ah.. realized that this post doesn't lead me anywhere so rather than scrolling up and hit the backspace key, I shall stop it here. With the wind getting stronger outside, I better beat up some homework...

----------------

Ok, back to the real thing. Thx for reading those if you did. Juz an all-nighter after effect. Owh, the stay-up worth the time. Ahaha. Of course it would be more pleasant if I didn't, but... juz for assurance, I did.

Its getting rarer for us to gather like this... so grabbed some pic with exICPU students.



See? they smile. What do you expect? XD

[ps: I wanna post something cool (to me at least) soon enough =D]

0 responses:

 
◄Design by Pocket